Western North Carolina is an awesome place to live. Surrounded by the highest mountain peaks east of the Mississippi River, every drive is magical, whether you are heading to work or relaxing along the famous Blue Ridge Parkway. There are numerous beautiful places to which we drive, including:
- One of the trailheads that lead to thousands of miles of hiking trails
- One of the numerous mountain biking trail systems
- One of the pristine parks or camping areas
- One of the national or state parks or forests
- One of the excellent restaurants or shopping centers
- One of the amazing art galleries or museums
Wherever you travel in the Asheville are and throughout the mountains, there are always going to be potential hazards that can damage your vehicle. If you find your car incurring dents and dings, you need to explore paintless dent and ding repair. It is the most affordable solution for minor body damage.
Paintless Dent and Ding Repair Western North Carolina
There are many various hazards that can cause dents and dings:
- Minor fender benders in Asheville area traffic
- Rogue shopping carts in parking lots
- Hail falling from thunderstorms as well as limbs and other debris
- Gravel from dirt roads
- Wear and tear from daily use
- Out-of-control bicycles and children’s toys
Our quickest answer to why you should choose this method of body repair is that Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is kind of a miracle. That’s why our staff has trained so hard in this art of fixing hail damage, dents, dings, and creases.
To be more scientific and factual about it, PDR is the method of reshaping bent metal back to its pre-damaged condition, without having to apply filler, sanding it, or painting it.
PDR is a quick, affordable, non-intrusive repair method for dents, creases, hail damage, and auto body damage. It’s environmentally friendly, since we’re not using chemicals, bonding agents, or any new paint. In fact, this state-of-the-art technology repairs dents without affecting your vehicle’s factory paint, helping to restore the value in your vehicle.
Our specialties include high-end vehicles and Paintless Dent Removal (PDR), including creases, hail damage, and dings. For efficient, effective service with a quick turnaround rate, look no further.
Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) has the special ability to salvage the factory finish on your car at a fraction of the cost (usually 50%) of other methods. For less time and cost of a local body shop, we safely remove your damage with no paint or filler involved. This is a service we love providing and have developed fine skills in; a really important part of PDR. Contact the experts at DentFX for a free estimate.